Sunday Rugby is the National Youth Rugby program for the Bermuda Rugby Football Union (BRFU) and is a fun, weekly Sunday session for children of all ages to come and learn the basics of rugby.
For more information please contact [email protected].
Due to ongoing programme costs and changing government regulations, registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, except for unforeseen circumstances and at the sole discretion of the BRFU.
Please ask yourself these questions ahead of each training session or competitive game
* Do I feel unwell or am I showing any symptoms of an illness?
* If yes, you should not attend training sessions or competitive games that day and test if necessary
* Have I been around anyone who is unwell?
* If yes, you should take a lateral flow test and ensure it is negative before attending training sessions or competitive games
Maintaining Safe Sessions
* If you show any symptoms of illness during competitive games, you may be asked to leave the venue
* Should there be a positive Covid-19 case in your household, you should remain at home and follow Bermuda Government guidelines
* On arrival on game day, you acknowledge that you may be asked to wear a mask when not on the field and wash or sanitise your hands
* You may be asked to maintain physical distancing of a minimum 3 feet as best as possible at all times
* You are encouraged to bring your own water bottle and not to share drinks or snacks with others
* When arriving and leaving the field, you may be asked to wear a mask and maintain physical distancing of a minimum of 3 feet
By agreeing to the Terms & Conditions, you acknowledge that you will:
* Review all BRFU and Government of Bermuda guidance, ensuring you are aware of the phase that the sporting community is in, per the Department of Youth & Sport guidance
* Where requested, ensure that you complete and submit a Declaration of Participation to either your club or league officials
* Ensure that you are registered with the BRFU ahead of session training or competition
* May be asked to record your attendance at all training sessions or competition for contact tracing purposes
* When attending training sessions or competition, you acknowledge that you may be asked to complete either lateral flow testing or a PCR test as per the Department of Youth & Sport’s testing guidelines
* You may be asked to take a photograph of each lateral flow test showing a negative result as a personal measure, in the instance that spot checks may performed during competition by the Ministry of Health
Player Waiver and Participation Agreement
This Participation Agreement and Waiver and Release of Liability is entered into by the undersigned in favor of Bermuda Rugby Football Union, its member clubs, organizations, Rugby programs and affiliates (collectively the “BRFU”). In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in Bermuda Rugby activities (as defined below), the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
i. Participation in BRFU Rugby activities, including but not limited to warm-up, training, practice, games, clinics, travel, and social events (the “Activities”), includes participation in a full-contact sport and can be HAZARDOUS AND PRESENT A DANGER TO ME; and,
ii. I do hereby further declare myself to be physically sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease, infirmity, or other illness that would either prevent or put me or others at risk during my participation, I have a sound understanding of all laws, rules and regulations governing the Activities, and I believe I am qualified to participate in the Activities, and if at any time I believe the conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue further participation in the Activities; and,
iii. In consideration for the privilege of my participation in the Activities, I hereby RELEASE, DISCHARGE, COVENANT NOT TO SUE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS RELEASED PARTIES (World Rugby, Rugby Americas North, BRFU and their officers, officials, volunteers, and/or employees, other participants, and owners and/or lessors of premises used to conduct Activities (the “Released Parties”)) from any and all liability, demands, losses, medical expenses, lost opportunities, damages or legal fees and costs stemming from any or all claims for negligence, expressed or implied warranty, contribution, and indemnity, and/or claims of negligent rescue operations, first aid, and emergency care, to the broadest extent permitted by applicable law, suffered by me and incurred on my account with respect to my personal injury and other injury or harm, disability, and/or death, or property damage, arising directly or indirectly from my participation in Activities, as caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the Released Parties or any of them, and further agree that if, despite this Release, I or any other person makes a claim on my behalf against any of the Released Parties, unless, and to the extent, prohibited by law, WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY LIABILITY, LITIGATION EXPENSES, LEGAL FEES, LOSSES, DAMAGES OR COSTS ANY MAY INCUR AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH CLAIM, WHETHER ASSERTED BY ME, OR ANOTHER PERSON.
Please ensure you had read the Terms & Conditions above, which outlines your Participation Agreement and Waiver and Release of Liability.
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now